You are here: Home » Donate » Wishlist
1. Student Meals: TSiBA Eden, our rural campus in Karatara (near Knysna), provides daily meals to 74 residential students at a cost of R 570 per student per month. Monthly or annual contributions towards this have a significant impact on learning uptake as a direct result of adequate nutrition for our students.
2. Stationery: TSiBA uses about 10 000 exam books per year, the printing cost of which amounts to R25 000. Indeed, our total stationery cost exceeds R 70 000 per annum and assistance with this expense would be greatly appreciated. Over and above this, 200 A4 Lever arch files (60-70 mm), new or in excellent condition are required for the Careers component in HCBA.
3. A small car, and one in good condition is needed to support the various academic and administration activities we do off campus. Any second hand cars available will make a big impact, and will be well looked after.
4. Books: Including TSiBA Cape Town and TSiBA Eden we have over 450 registered students enrolled on a full-time basis for our certificate programs or BBA Degree. To support these qualifications we welcome books for our libraries, including academic books published after 2004. New and second hand fiction are gladly accepted, as are monetary donations specifically aimed towards textbooks.
5. Awards: Gift vouchers of any type, but especially towards the encouragement of reading are used as student awards and prizes in various categories. Items of this nature not only reward our students dedication to their learning but also enable the culture of reading which TSiBA works so hard to develop.
6. Driving School: In line with our Profile of Graduateness, we believe that having a driver’s licence is another tool to assist our students in the real world. We would love funding support to cover lessons for our students.
7. Employment and Internship Opportunities: With an eye on creating opportunities for students and graduates we are always grateful for opportunities for employment (permanent or contract) for TSiBA Graduates, or internships for our BBA 3 students.
Section 18A Tax Certificates will be issued to Donors in compliance with SARS provisions and on request.
Thank you for your support- these items will greatly assist in Igniting Opportunity.