Countdown to 2nd TSiBA Trail Run for 2015!
28 Apr 2015
The countdown to our 2nd TSiBA charity Trail Run series for 2015 has begun! Will you be there on Saturday, 16 May at Groot Constantia?
This is a limited entry event. Click here to make sure you are not left out.
Here are the 10 reasons why you should run the Groot Constantia TSiBA Trail run on Saturday 16 May:
1. Groot Constantia is the OLDEST wine estate in South Africa.
2. Entries for the long route is only R100. (R 80 for the short route)
3. EVERY finisher receives a FREE glass of Groot Constantia Wine.
4. FREE wine wasting vouchers for all participants.
5. Every finisher earns 10 points towards their TSiBA series medal.
6. Lucky draw prizes include wines, restaurant vouchers and deli vouchers.
7. There will be bacon & egg rolls, coffee and muffins on sale.
8. You’ll have fun.
9. You’ll contribute to a good cause, really!
10.Did we mention the FREE wine at the finish?
For more information please visit www.tsibatrailrun.co.za